I hope all my American pals had a great Thanksgiving and that all my Jewish pals are whooping it up during this year's early Hanukkah.
This is the time of year when I begin planning for next year. I assess what worked and what bombed, in both my personal life and in writing. It helps me set realistic goals. (And trust me, if I don't set realistic goals, the wrath of "Goal Queen," Laura Drake, is heaped upon me.)
Periodically, I also go through our site stats to see what y'all liked. It's fun for me, and I thought it might be fun for you too.
Here were your "Top 10" posts (in order of popularity):
- Sensual Word Menu
- Elizabeth Craig: 15 Tips for Writing a Murder Mystery
- How to Begin a Romance Novel: Seven Tips
- Sexy Phrases For In And Out Of The Bedroom
- Formatting Your Text For Kindle – Revised
- Inspiration vs Perspiration in Writing
- Fresh, Fresh, Fresh Character Descriptions!
- Body Language: An Artistic Writing Tool
- 10 OneNote Features that Will Rock Your Writing World
- Chinese Element Personality Types-for Fun and for Writing
And if you need a smile, here is the favorite video I've seen so far this holiday season (I love this guy!):
Quick, off the top of your head...Which of the above was your favorite post, and why? (We'll try to do more posts like it in the future.) Also, if you have any favorite holiday videos / books / movies, we want to know about them!
About Jenny Hansen
By day, Jenny provides training and social media marketing for an accounting firm. By night she writes humor, memoir, women’s fiction and short stories. After 18 years as a corporate software trainer, she’s delighted to sit down while she works.
When she’s not at her personal blog, More Cowbell, Jenny can be found on Twitter at JennyHansenCA or here at Writers In The Storm. Jenny is also the Friday featured writer at Social N Worldwide, Inc., a news and events network that covers 65 U.S. markets.